Turnaround Time

They would not take it back for warranty on it, but they did send it off to there supposedly repair center. They said it was our fault. which would cost us 330 dollars to repair new pump they said. We said noooo !!!! 2 months old! I am an exccelent mechanic and electronic tech After i found out lows or troybilt was not going to do anything I took off water pump and found out water was coming right out of metal casing on pump. Clearly a MFG defect

Its class action law suit time lowes sucks lowes suck troybilt sucks words

words words words words words

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't like: I did not like, Piece of junk.

Comments

NippyBoykinSpaniel

Not resolved1.0Details0 commentsThey would not take it back for warranty on it, but they did send it off to there supposedly repair center. They said it was our fault.

I am an exccelent mechanic and electronic tech After i found out lows or troybilt was not going to do anything I took off water pump and found out water was coming right out of metal casing on pump. Clearly a MFG defectIts class action law suit time lowes sucks lowes suck troybilt sucks words {{Redacted}}