Ambridge, Pennsylvania

We purchased a self propelled Troy Bilt lawnmower.After one year the wheels and gears had to be replaced.

They were very cheap plastic. After the second year the self propelled feature no longer worked. When we took it in for service we were told the transmission had to be replaced, which we were told cost in excess of $200. At this point we cut our losses and junked it.

Our recommendation is to stay away from Troy Bilt. They are made with very cheap plastic materials that only last until the warranty expires. Total junk!!!!

Stay away at all costs.Lowes should not offer this sub par product to their customers.

Review about: Troy Bilt Lawn Mower.

Had an Experience with Troy Bilt?

Comments

Suffolk, Virginia, United States #706055

Amen.

Trugreen - Poor Service, Technicians NOT trained, Management Unresponsive, SAD Trugreen "Email to Admin. Thanks for your help. Please forward photos to management. I am only asking Tru Green Management to clarify the application. Note one set of spreader tracks in..." Read more Dimeo Farms - Buyers beware Dimeo Farms "BUYER BEWARE!!! I got my husband blueberry bushes for Father's Day from them. They were 10 a piece with almost 30 for shipping so it was 80 for 5 bushes...." Read more Troy Bilt - Troy-Bilt 2550 Pressure Washer Troy Bilt "I bought a Troy-Bilt 2550 Pressure Washer from Lowes only to have it fail within 2 years of use. I found out Troy Bilt bought and marketed a cheat Briggs..." Read more TRUGREEN IS SUPER TRUE UGLY, that RUINED MY TRUE LAWN Trugreen "After I hired Scott's/TruGreen Lawn Service for DE-WEEDING, my lawn went from needing a Deweed care to one of the worst looking lawns in my community. I was so upset..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more