Covington, Virginia

I bought a Troy-Bilt 2550 Pressure Washer from Lowes only to have it fail within 2 years of use.I found out Troy Bilt bought and marketed a cheat Briggs and Stratton engine with plastic gears in it.

It doesn't even have a fuel filter on it so the carburetor gets dirty. They have refused me a refund, metal gears to replace the plastic gears, put me on hold, hung up on me, and smarted off at me.

All they have done was point the finger at Briggs and Stratton saying it's their fault, I contacted Briggs and Stratton and they are pointing the finger at Troy Bilt saying they bought the engines and marketed it (mostly with Lowes).Nothing but a back and forth he did she did fight yet no one wants to take the blame nor care about their customers.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Troy Bilt and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $270 and wants Troy Bilt to "send the metal gears to replace the cheap plastic gears or send me my money back".

The most disappointing in user's experience was treat their customers like they are not important. Author liked the most how they dont stand behind their products. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Troy Bilt troy bilt 2550 pressure washer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Troy Bilt?

Comments