Troy Bilt 21" Self Propelled Lawn Mower - ***
Bought Troy Bilt Self Propelled Lawn Mower.Advertised as 'starts first pull'.
Well I'd be grateful if it just started at all! The first one from Lowes quit working after a month - Lowes exchanged it for me for another one. Same thing, sat in the garage during the winter and now it won't start at all. I have replaced the spark plug, changed the oil - BTW - there is NO OIL PLUG ON THIS THING.
You have to siphon it out! OMG. Way bad design.
and changed the filter and cleaned the carborator with stuff I bought - I'm a girl for christ sakes.WON' T START.
Shame on Troy Bilt - don't buy one.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lawn Mower
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "I called DiMeo fruit farms wanting to order plants that are organic certified to start a pick your own on 3 acres here in Maryland. I check out their web..."
- "Ok, i'm a customer whose still waiting for a job to be completed. The past month and a half has been disappointing, prompting me to check reviews and see..."
- "I call DiMeo fruit farms looking for Star blueberry plants but i wanted organic since i live down south thats what they grow here. I talked to the owner Anthony..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "I purchased The Espresso colored 3pc. set (couch, loveseat, recliner) in Mid-December 2012. The main issue I have now is that both the couch and loveseat are cracking and peeling..."
- "They sound nice when you first call but they have messed up on my order and sent me parts ( not the complete machine) but I do not own the..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."