My 30" troy bilt rider was Less than a year old, when the trouble began.It Started digging circles in my lawn, then blade flew off.
Fixed by changing blade, a month later it stops cutting. Idler arm they say, which i must have caused. Extended warranty wont cover. Out $158.
Used it one more time and it worked. Second time digging circles in the lawn afraid to use it. Have had possession of it only 13 months. It was Bought new from Lowe's july 2014.
Here is what yard looks like.
Funny a friend of mine has the 42" which broke an idler arm they say.Hmmmmmm
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of their product
- Piece of junk
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- It is a lemon. Give me another one.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Troy Bilt Riding Lawn Mower
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "truegreen been in my house trying to kill all the weeds in a year contract but what they kill was my grass. customer service always play with us and..."
- "I used them before (maybe 10 years ago) and cancelled for the same reasons I need to cancel now. While my grass is greener in the front yard, I..."
- "It took them 3 weeks to take care of one tree!! They had every excuse in the book not to comeback and finish the job! They have damaged my lawn..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "Dear Mr. Greetings ~~ Hello, I just bought a 2016 new MDX almost 9days ago at Norris show room, Ellicott city, MD, 21043 There was small deep rust spot on backside of..."
- "My pizza had an excessive amount of crust, or inadequate amount of topping. I had literally 2" of crust on my pizza. When I called in, the manager..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."